As a creator of art, you may think that what is the use of participating in mega art competition when you are unable to sell a single creation? This thinking is so true of emerging and amateur artists.
One cannot blame themselves for their thinking; the major reason is that they consider at a disadvantage against established creators who also participate in mega art contests. This thinking stems from the notion that money is the only benefit a creator can get from art competitions.
Well, let us break your myth. Money is not the only big win that you can get from participating in online art contests.
Do you think that participating in art competitions is expensive because of the costs of traveling and other expenses? You need not worry, because now all the major art competitions are online and accept participants through the internet.
Benefits Of Participating in Online Art Contest?
As we said, money is not the only win for emerging and amateur artists:
- International exposure to a worldwide audience.
- Easy reach out to art buyers, art collectors, art dealers, art curators and art affiliates around the world.
- The chance to compete with fellow creators from around the world.
- An opportunity to learn new styles and forms of creative arts.
- Opportunity to get your artwork evaluated and graded by brilliant and world famous art critiques.
- An opportunity to collaborate with other creators from around the world.
- Brilliant opportunity to sell your art.
- A chance to collaborate with other emerging and amateur creators from around the world.
- Opportunity to learn from art masters and polish your skills.
Some Other Minor Benefits of Participating in Online Art Competition
Increased Confidence: Entering art contest boosts the confidence of artists. It is also about the opportunity to showcase your art to the world, alongside many brilliant creators both experts and emerging amateurs.
Updated Portfolio: Online art competitions usually get a lot of exposure online through their website, press releases and social media. These reach out to millions of people online. When artists update their profiles, such as blogs or social media pages when they enter a particular online art contest, it adds to the authenticity of the artist's work and helps to develop a portfolio which will further help sell artwork online.
Improvement in Vocation: Participation in online art competitions and contests helps you to pick up knowledge. This improves artist's own style to a great extent and also helps expand knowledge.
Convenient Setting: Artists can now participate and send their creations online to all art competitions without having to leave their homes or travel anywhere ever.
Affordable Entry Fees: The entry fees to enter online art contests are very affordable and are fixed. With expenses and travel costs increasing, the creators do not have to bear any shipping cost of the artwork, printing, framing, art insurance. Also, it eliminates the return of artwork costs.
Results are published online: The results of the online art contests are published online and shared extensively.
What is SF Mega Contest?
ShowFlipper is an online art studio and an artist management company. It provides an art showcase and art selling platform for emerging and amateur creators of art from around the world.
The SF Mega Contest is a multi-category online art completion for emerging and amateur creators from around the world. Participate and compete with brilliant creators of art from 53 countries.
Benefits of participating in the Mega Artist Contest
The major benefits of participating in the SF Mega Contest are:
- This contest gives you an opportunity to sell your art to a world audience of art dealers, art curators, art collectors, art buyers and art affiliates.
- ShowFlipper gives three different cash prizes to winners of the contest.
- Publicity across online, offline and mobile channels in the form of blogs, press releases, videos etc.
- Prize money shall be directly deposited in the winner’s account.
- Earn with unique views with the help of our unique TRP Algorithm.
Are you an Artist?
ShowFlipper is the best platform for emerging and amateur creators to showcase and sell their artwork online. By participating in the SF Mega Online Art Competition, jumpstart your art career.
Start earning 6X more money through your artwork with the help of ShowFlipper.