Here are the Top 10 Trends and Styles :
1. Investment in social media is a necessity. It is but obvious that investing the right social media strategies often leads to a better content writing strategy. The impact of social media on lead generation and referral traffic and revenue is big. Most online businesses see the measurable benefits of hiring knowledgeable social media strategists and managers for their online businesses.
Investing in social media will help in improving social signals and create good company branding. There has to be a good brand awareness that is achieved by social media. In fact, experts agree that social media is one of the three pillars of SEO.
2. Google will emerge as the most important factor on the Internet. But, Facebook may be the most popular social medium in terms of the active users - 1.15 billion at last count.
3. Image-centric networks are gradually seeing a good amount of success. The entire strategy of spreading messages through image and video and not text-based content is becoming powerful by the day. Visual content is increasingly becoming a piece of the solid content strategy and integral to marketing strategies.
The shareability factor of social media is one of the most sought after trends in social media. Content marketing is all about using this logic and doing well for your business.
4. If you think long videos are too tedious for you, try opting for the micro videos. The emergence of micro video apps such as Twitter's Vine and Instagram's video sharing feature, there is more movement toward real-time video sharing. In Instagram, only 3 to 15 seconds are allowed per video. This bite-sized content helps in changing the playing field when it comes to video-based social media.
5. The foursquare will continue its struggle and most of its followers may be attracted to other networks such as Facebook and Instagram.
6. MySpace is gradually appearing on the second wing. Users will receive private messages and can listen to personalized radio stations. It is gradually growing its fold among the music lovers online.
7. LinkedIn will gradually become a key player for most professionals and has a good 238 million user base. The site has its Influencers programs and is positioning itself as a networking site that has a large source of content creation and curation for all professionals. LinkedIn is expected to also grow and attract more and more users and is a great B2B marketing tool.
8. The changes in the political landscape will have a great effect on all of social media going forward. Audiences expect transparency and authentic content.
9. Finally, Facebook and Twitter will keep innovating their designs and keep up with new trends that are getting much attention to image and video-based networks. The focus of social media marketing has now gone mobile and it is curiously a great phase to carry on this business for long. Most new networks are gradually innovating newer style trends and taking in new insights and predictions with every passing year.
10. 2019 will be a year that will see more Internet companies implement adaptive social. The more you can engage and collaborate the better the amalgamation of external and internal social media for business. In fact, critical to this is the employee advocacy technique that pushes marketing content on employees and enables them to share these based on behaviors and participation. There will be a good amount of authentic trust generated for your brand.
Successful utilization of SMM is seen as a potential distinct advantage. As SMM keeps on developing it will assume an expansive part in how customers are educated. As a result of this, it is turning out to be progressively essential to conduct timely and continued research on SMM.
The essential point of the research is to highlight the way that SMM if utilized deliberately, can be a to a great degree helpful instrument for the company. Future research in measuring the achievement of SMM ought to concentrate on its effect on an organization's image picture, and what sorts of organizations have the most achievement utilizing SMM apparatuses.
Do small, medium, or large companies have the most success utilizing SMM? Do old-style companies have pretty much more success with SMM than new, companies? Answers to inquiries like these will offer companies some assistance with deciding the amount to spend on SMM campaigns and give them a superior thought of whether an SMM procedure would be useful to their business.
In this manner, in spite of drawbacks to online networking advertising, there are upsides too. Numerous companies have actualized this procedure into their advertising with exceptionally good results.
Above all for the well-being of the company, the client's connections are meant positive WOM and higher sales result. By utilizing the right strategies - and understanding its strengths and limitations-organizations can utilize SMM to market themselves in an inexorably cutting edge world to an undeniably high-tech gathering of people.
In some cases, meeting clients where they are (for this situation, on the web) might be a large portion of the battle in making a relationship with an organization, duplicating purchases, and expanding brand dedication. SMM can help organizations in this, and in offering clients some assistance with showing their pride in an organization.
Now we will discuss a few social media tips you can use for social media marketing:
1. Have a separate plan for each platform
Without a plan, you have no way to quantify your accomplishments. The same strategy will not work on every platform. For starters, each one has a different set of rules.
The audiences, age demographics, interests, etc., all vary depending on the social media site you are using.
Create a social media plan for each will help you ensure that all your social efforts work with your specific business goals; it will also help you figure out your marketing strengths.
2. Have specific goals
Create specific goals that follow the SMART framework; i.e. they should be Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely.
Base your goals on parameters that will have a genuine impact on your business like acquiring buyers. A Higher number of likes don't necessarily mean a higher number of sales.
Keep a social media calendar and stick to it. Make regular changes depending on the changes in the market and social media regulations, and remember not to keep them vague.
3. Be consistent
Making regular changes to the model does not mean making constant changes. Keep your posts consistent, in number and in time.
Make sure you post at regular intervals; whether it's Facebook or Twitter or Instagram, every post doesn't reach everyone in your contacts. Develop a daily schedule for posts and follow it.
4. Use a tool
Social Media Management Tools make it a lot easier to manage your posts and monitor your performance. You can schedule posts on multiple platforms from one place. And you can analyze all from the same place. You can use the free versions till you know enough to establish a proper plan.
5. Experiment a little
Try out different combinations of posts, use catchy captions with one post and provide information with another. Switch them and see the response.
Try posting videos about your process. Many artists post videos of them making an artwork! These things generate curiosity about your work process.
6. Do regular analysis
Keep detailed records of what works and what doesn't. Figure out the posts that converted into sales and try replicating the methods.
Take a look at the accounts of your contemporaries. Find out what works for them and draw inspiration from their strategies. Join different forums and groups on social media. Communicate with the "competition", get advice from influencers.
7. Interact with your base
Follow up on compliments and criticisms equally. Get in touch with the customers after a sale and ask for reviews. Post interactive videos and share the stories behind your artwork. People love to understand a work of art; no matter how aesthetically pleasing a painting is, the process behind it can make all the difference. Post interactive videos, ASK for their reviews and comments, and respond to them in a polite and enthusiastic manner.
And again, the shifting status quo means transparency is paramount. The public is even more cautious than before, it is also quick to criticize. Being upfront in your interactions is the only way forward.
Using this, social media artist promotion strategy overview, you can now start planning the best way to optimize your online presence for your business. Remember to keep updating your information and stay with the trends. But, most importantly be open to making them mistakes; setbacks should not put you off the course. The important thing is to learn from your mistakes.